SA-MP Cant find any servers

Ok I downloaded a version a GTA San Andreas online for free, and I wanted to install SAMP, so I did, and when I boot SAMP up it cant find any servers, I restarted the internet rebooted my computer, putting a username in, and also manulay typing in a server, it found that server, but I couldnt connect. Has it got to do something with the file placement in the Rockstar folder becuase there is some more items in there, like cheats and a mod download link. also when I save it to my desktop it comes up with something called userdata file on the desktop.

Could anyone help please.

My System Specs:

Windows Vista Home Basic
2GB of Memory
AMD Sempron 2.1GHz

This is the error message is gives me:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe

The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusal way
Please contact the application's support team for more infromation.

Please Help!

Anyone please help?

Go buy the game.

So thats why it dosent work, thanks! ,

Im never gonna trust downloading games againg.

Or is there another solution?

If not, im going to order the game of amazon.

For fucks sake the guy is asking for help, don't keep posting the ''buy the game'' comments.

No mate, that has nothing to do with anything. Try downloading San Andreas from somewhere else or simply try to download another gta_sa.exe and replace it.

Hope I helped.

I suggest you buy the game.... This way you'll pretty much never have problems and if you do you can simply re-install GTA SA no worry.

I cant find any other place to download the file. It dosent matter I was going to buy the game anyway becuase the version I downloaded got corupt after a while and crashed alot. What do you expect from edited versions of GTA?

Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grand-Theft-Auto...item5888481995

I suggest that. It's the cheapest place your going to get it brand new. I got mine from them a few months ago. After my first one I had since it came out broke. You'll need to install the third party patch from the SA-MP downloads page. But I recommend that one.

Its good but theres one problem, I live in the UK, so I cant really pay like $20 posting. I have another one for Ј15, its of www.amazon.co.uk here it is:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grand-Theft-...6800527&sr=8-1