Filterscript limits ???

hi guys i heard that there can be a maximum of only 16 filterscripts in samp ! I want to add more of them to make the game look realistic and i host it on a server and they have it for 24/7 with 100 upkeep ! do you guys know any way to have more filterscripts ? Any help is highly appreciated !

Between a gamemode and 16 filterscripts, I'm pretty sure you can max out SA-MP's limits.

any way to increase it ?

Nope. Just merge some of them if you really have to.

how to merge ? just copy and paste ?

Merge, yes its Copy and Paste.

But if your new at scripting, look at what your copying and where your pasting it.

So if its OnFilterscriptInit
Replace the world 'Filterscript' to 'Gamemode' or it will not work.
And say you are copying OnPlayerSpawn from the filterscript and the gamemode already has it.
Just copy the contents within it, not the whole thing.

Just letting you know, before you ask any questions such as :O I got some error!

And, right now there is a filterscript limit, but that can easily be bypassed, but it can cause your server to be very unstable.
Thats why SA:MP has put in the limit to prevent crashes.

look at this ! http://pastebin.com/sxhPGZQ1 ! i dont know how to merge ! it gives me errors only ! maybe can u show me how to merge it ?

i get the following errors

E:\gta.sa.rip\New Folder\filterscripts\merge.pwn(37) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\gta.sa.rip\New Folder\filterscripts\merge.pwn(209) : error 021: symbol already defined: "OnFilterScriptInit"
E:\gta.sa.rip\New Folder\filterscripts\merge.pwn(220) : warning 209: function "OnFilterScriptInit" should return a value
E:\gta.sa.rip\New Folder\filterscripts\merge.pwn(223) : error 021: symbol already defined: "OnFilterScriptExit"
E:\gta.sa.rip\New Folder\filterscripts\merge.pwn(225) : warning 209: function "OnFilterScriptExit" should return a value
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

here ya go, http://pastebin.com/HDpTKSQ4

If you put in a filterscript into a gamemode, make sure to remove OnFilterscriptInit and OnFilterScriptExit.
Read this for future references.
Add the things within OnFilterscriptInit to OnGamemodeInit and thats about it.

Dunno if theres anything like OnGamemodeExit
Never needed it!

Very long ago I used an include to act like a filterscript haha...

It worked well, but sometimes some variables didn't get saved.

I don't do that anymore, hehe...