Scripting Help

I'm not sure exactly how I will do this.. I have scripted in a /register system and a /login system using Dini (thanks to Eric_'s tutorial). Now I want to know, how do I make it so on the FIRST spawn, it will teleport the player to a special interior, and then show them a dialog etc.. etc..

I can do it on my own, except I just don't know how to make it so it ONLY teleports you and shows you this "New Player" dialog when it's your first time logging in. I appreciate any help!

BTW, a second smaller question, what is the function to freeze a player? Thanks in advance!

Well when the player connects and you check if they are registered or not, just set a variable to true if they have not registered. Then when they spawn, if that certain variable is true, set the interior, dialog, etc... And to freeze players use TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,0);

I'm not good with variables etc.. Could anyone make the variable part for me, and tell me where to put it? I would really appreciate it. I can do the rest on my own (Setting the position/dialog/etc..)