Is it possible

Do you think is possible to make a command [/map] and a map comes out LIKE IN THE PICTURE.

[img width=1024 height=768]/imageshack/img43/6953/mapdx.png[/img]

Nope. Or maybe it's even better to say ''not yet'', as the features never stop coming ^^

If that picture is real, and it's a SA:MP server. It has to be somehow, if you've got it.

If not, I doubt. But why get a map like that, when you just can press ESC and press MAP? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blt950
If that picture is real, and it's a SA:MP server. It has to be somehow, if you've got it.

If not, I doubt. But why get a map like that, when you just can press ESC and press MAP? lol
Is not in SAMP server made it to give example.

And why to get a map like that: Becouse i have Windows Vista and somethimes when i press ESC and go back into the game The mouse gets BUGGED or the hole GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by park4bmx
Quote:

And why to get a map like that: Becouse i have Windows Vista and somethimes when i press ESC and go back into the game The mouse gets BUGGED or the hole GAME
Open and close ESC menu untill it works. That's how I solve that.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thats the mouse but the HOLE GAME gets bugged sometimes

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thats the mouse but the HOLE GAME gets bugged sometimes
Do you mean it crashes? (It happens to me too sometimes, but in SAMP 0.3 less)

This is possible, Because theres a thing where you can bring a map up in mta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Jay)
This is SA:MP not MTA. In MTA it would be possible yes

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by (Jay)
This is SA:MP not MTA. In MTA it would be possible yes
Yes i know is sa-mp but i'm just saying it works in mta