textdraw pictures?

I was just wondering, that would it be possible to draw some little picture, like logo to your samp server with textdraw dots? if yes, maybe it would be even possible to make script to convert images to your server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by velkarumpali
I was just wondering, that would it be possible to draw some little picture, like logo to your samp server with textdraw dots? if yes, maybe it would be even possible to make script to convert images to your server?
1. It's possible, but would take alot of textdraws
2.No, It's not possible(From what i know)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony_Brassi
Quote:
Originally Posted by velkarumpali
1. It's possible, but would take alot of textdraws
2.No, It's not possible(From what i know)
1. Ye different textdraw for every "pixel" Btw would it lag?
2. ok

to convert an image to script-readble data, it should be in a RAW format like .bmp .png .tiff .crw etc. it could be opened and converted to strings which could be displayed as textdraws, iam working on such a thing. but its a horrible work, coz there are so few colors in textdraws to use, like "~w~" for white "~l~" for black, "~g~~h~" for a bright green etc.
cartoon-like pictures with large zones containing the same color could reduce the stringlenght, the limit is, afaik, 1024 bytes for a textdraw. if you consider to use f.ex "~r~#" for each pixel, then the resulting resolution will only be 1024/4=256, the squareroot of 256= 16. so a 16x16 pixel thumbnail could be displayed (per textdraw).
by combining 8x8 textdraws and shifting the display offset in the x and y axis it could be possible to raise the resolution, but the image wont display instantly, the textdraws needs some time to show up.
i didnt test how the . dot looks when the fontsize is chosen really big, it should be a square, not a circle...
so my short answer to that would be: yes, but it will be a pain in the ass to get a decent image FS working.

Hmm I'll try to make little picture of homer simpson for test. I already used it in farmville :P