HELP/TWO TUT should!

My question would be 2 pieces!

1:
AddStaticPickup( 1247,2,901.1085,-1170.6591,16.9766); //+50 score
pl. posra this one looks something like this to akki pickup and adds +50 to get kills!
2:
AddStaticPickup( 1276,2,1255.2290,-1440.3461,13.6089); //admin
pl. akki this pickup looks and it adds something to the főadminnak h indicates the man found it, and admins can make it!

It would I have to write someone writes h where h as ours for the pickup time to be awarded the pickup time will be granted where there is a scoreet h score, but we can do it in advance of the pickupidek are written in 50 h and enter score is very grateful to who can help!

Can you explain this again more clearly please
and kindly speak in english

So So is this pickup:
AddStaticPickup (1247,2,901.1085, -1170.6591,16.9766) / / +50 Score
If someone picks up that you can get +50 kills in 50 say it has killed more will show "Of course, this is only a man can have is 20 pieces or more of it!" If you put a man elkйne h Get off and do not show it again! "Oh so the adminosnбl but there also has to be akki add his name to indicate something to me! Ittvan the pickup as well:
AddStaticPickup (1276,2,1255.2290, -1440.3461,13.6089) / / admin
If this is not spelling out you can write!: P But I hope you understand! Anyway, I'm Hungarian and thus the compiler do a ****** text! Well I hope you know what you getting at: P

elkйne, adminosnбl, akki, ittvan.

Anyone?

DVS: You make it sound like if he picks it up it kills 50 people.

So who will find this word to get +50 kills pickup that is, for example. a / stats-ja pickup before finding a Kill: 20 Dead: 10 and found the Kill: 70 Dead: 10 Is that the scores of +50 with a adminos akki to find the name of the report to me that you can give him admin rights! It certainly is not transferred to vбgjanak pl. Homeboy and found Jakob Says he found h! Well, this is not getting at the adinminost I want to indicate to me somehow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS
So who will find this word to get +50 kills pickup that is, for example. a / stats-ja pickup before finding a Kill: 20 Dead: 10 and found the Kill: 70 Dead: 10 Is that the scores of +50 with a adminos akki to find the name of the report to me that you can give him admin rights! It certainly is not transferred to vбgjanak pl. Homeboy and found Jakob Says he found h! Well, this is not getting at the adinminost I want to indicate to me somehow!
Stop using ****** Translator, and ask in your language forum!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayON
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS
Stop using ****** Translator, and ask in your language forum!!!!
lmao, yes, because no one can help you if you don't speak clearly
go here and find your language http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?board=76.0

ha igy beszйlek akkor jу??

Hello DVS,

Does this mean that you want it so that the person gets a score of 50 when he kills someone, or that if you get 50 kills you get admin?

Regards,