Quick question

If i got GTA_SA of steam would i still be able to play not eh multilayer mod or not

Can you explain a little more better, I cant understand what u mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRVX
Can you explain a little more better, I cant understand what u mean
What he is wondering is if he can use SA:MP on GTA SA which he has/ got with steam I think.

Right i have GTA-SA on my pc but i bought it of steam an i was wondering if i could still install SA-MP. I have heard you can't install SA-MP if yoyu have the game on steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj3509
If i got GTA_SA of steam would i still be able to play not eh multilayer mod or not
]

I heard that too but try installing the downgradable patch and then install SA:MP works for some people.

-Fresh_

That doesn't apply for the steam version. Although they say using an unlegit v1 .exe to replace the original v3 (steam) one works

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
That doesn't apply for the steam version. Although they say using an unlegit v1 .exe to replace the original v3 (steam) one works
That's what I was reffering too but thanks for making It clear :P

-Fresh_

Quote:
Steam Downgrader

There It Is.

Fresh_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh_
Quote:
Steam Downgrader

There It Is.

Fresh_
Smart move... the link has been removed by a Moderator, so i don't see the point of posting it and making a double post when you have an "Edit" botton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh_
Quote:
Steam Downgrader

There It Is.

Fresh_

Smart move... the link has been removed by a Moderator, so i don't see the point of posting it and making a double post when you have an "Edit" botton.
Sorry I don't like using the EDIT button but thanks for telling me too I'm gonna try using it the next time.