Gamemode Idea's =]

Well, I've decided to stop TKadmin due to giving it to a friend to use on his server and it would be too hard to setup etc. So, I'm making a gamemode. Here are the current idea's I have for this script.
  • At the start before it calls OnPlayerRequestClass, it is going to let you pick out of 1 of 2 worlds. One being the DM world and one being a stunt one
  • A full out business system with income and cash flow statements
  • A house system which gives ALOT of functions such as carparks, housekeys etc.
  • A gang system
  • Cool donator zones with sweet features.
If I do go forward with this I'd probably need a bit of help because I hate mapping and that would take some time =D.

Any idea's, I don't care how stupid they are will help =].

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller [Stuntp.com] ]
At the start before it calls OnPlayerRequestClass, it is going to let you pick out of 1 of 2 worlds. One being the DM world and one being a stunt one
Should use dialog messagebox and make the buttons Dm and Stunt

Well, for the DM world, Definantly a Textdraw statistic bar, For kills and deaths!

P.S i love your Work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [N
BL!nk [DMU - 208.43.133.131:6600] ]
Well, for the DM world, Definantly a Textdraw statistic bar, For kills and deaths!

P.S i love your Work.
Will do =].

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((Lorenc))
Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller [Stuntp.com] ]
At the start before it calls OnPlayerRequestClass, it is going to let you pick out of 1 of 2 worlds. One being the DM world and one being a stunt one
Should use dialog messagebox and make the buttons Dm and Stunt
I've done a different approach. When you connect (Before skin selection) you chose which world you are in using left and right and it shows bots dming and stunting =D.

I will map for you for free. Im not an expert adn would like a partner but i can do really good DM zones.

LoL im working on a server thats simular to this idea XD
maybe we could work together or something ?

If you need a mapper, hit me up. im pretty good. Check out my server's "/dm 1" it's an DM Island. (veitnam)