Light, Mid, Or strict Roleplay servers?

I simply wanna know what most of the roleplayers prefer and Why.

I personally prefer mid RP, because i simply don't like strict RP servers and i get some RP in mid RP servers, unlike light ones.

I'd say medium/light, because players get to define how they want to roleplay and players don't have the burden of having to roleplay absolutely everything and have a little bit more of a fun experience, whereas having the "burden" to roleplay each and every single action surely gets annoying at some stage, not only that light/medium is pretty noob-friendly because noobs won't end up getting banned for missing a single action out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddoX [BINMAN
]
I'd say medium/light, because players get to define how they want to roleplay and players don't have the burden of having to roleplay absolutely everything and have a little bit more of a fun experience, whereas having the "burden" to roleplay each and every single action surely gets annoying at some stage, not only that light/medium is pretty noob-friendly because noobs won't end up getting banned for missing a single action out.
Light/medium is the place to start out of course. But a strict server banning a new RP'er for that? Crap server.
Was an example, but effectively it would end up happening. I see quite a lot of new strict RP servers opening and banning or harshly punishing newbies who end up quitting in minutes, who have the potential to be quite a good RPer but they're just not keen on 24 hours in prison for missing out a /me - This hasn't happened to me, but it's happened to quite a few people I tried to port over to SA:MP who played other servers.

Quote:
Must have played in those real popular servers where owners give power to power-hungry abusers. Typical overgrown RP server.
True, too many of those.

Quote:
If you're an actual role player, you go with strict. Below that, it's not exactly role playing.
^^^ what he said

Strict roleplay of course.

Strict RolePlay.

I already had experience with Light/Med. Strict is the best for roleplay

I disagree with all of you who said that light/mid rp servers are only for newbies. I have been roleplaying for a year now, I still prefer mid RP over strict, I just wanna relax and have some fun, it's not like I'm getting payed for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCrash
I disagree with all of you who said that light/mid rp servers are only for newbies. I have been roleplaying for a year now, I still prefer mid RP over strict, I just wanna relax and have some fun, it's not like I'm getting payed for it.
It's not about getting paid for or something, it's about having fun, like i have fun in the strict role playing servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCrash
It's not about getting paid for or something, it's about having fun, like i have fun in the strict role playing servers.
That isn't what I ment, Strict RP servers are no ''fun'' at all, I personally think that its for people who are not enjoying their REAL lifes so they are living it in a game.