Timer problem

I'm trying to make a free for all server, and i'm trying to make it so once SetupMatch is called once, it sets a "StartMatch" to start the match in 15 seconds, then start match sets the end the match in 10 minutes, then the EndMatch is suppose to call NewMatch in a minute and a half, which calls SetupMatch, repeating the process, but for some reason the timers don't get called all the time, or they get called only when one person is online, or they get called for certain players, when they're really suppose to be called for everyone who's online.

Here's the timers/codes:
http://pastebin.ws/a9kq0y

By the way, in SetupMatch theres only the First and second match there because thats the one's im using to test to see if it works for now.

bump

Well for one thing, if you're calling a timer with a parameter, you need to use SetTimerEx. But that really shouldn't be the problem because you don't ever use playerid in those timers (i don't see why you have it in there). Show the code where you're calling the timers. Maybe you're calling them more then once.