Biography Thread

Post here your biography! You don't need to post everything about your real-life, but just to a bit more about yourself, it is not required to post here, only if you want to! Feel free and go ahead with posting!

Here is mine

I was raised in Gloucester, as the middle of three children, which includes aspiring actor Jane McKinley. I am the son of a school teacher mother and a father who runs a heating business. Originally I wanted to become a pilot and study biochemistry in hopes of doing cancer research. I chose to attend Stormink School, merely because my friends were going there and not because I wanted to attended it. While I was saving money to become a pilot I stumbled upon an advertisement in the newspaper of an agency that was looking for actors. I responded and kept getting call backs which led him to play Zed Goldhawk on Flash forward. A show that was created by Disney. I discovered a passion for acting and I am now putting my career of being a pilot on hold and I am doing what I believe. I love to do my best. Me and my friends used to produce their own short movies. To this day I enjoy making, acting and just being a part of movies, I am studying on school and learning 4 languages included my own language English. I enjoy movies with Kris Lemche.

My little Biography.

I was born in Maribor, Slovenia (2. December 1994). I am the youngest of 3 sons. My dream has allways been and still is to fly around the world, meet new people and get to known other traditions and culture.
I ain't got much money, but I live. My dad has 4 Glass houses in which he produces vegetable. He sells it in a market in Maribor, it is a well payed job if you ask me. My mom works in a shop where they sell seeds/plants/flowers/pets and all sorts of things for gardening.
I am attending the School of Electrical Engineering and Computing also in Maribor. I am currently in the first grade out of four.
After that I wish to go abroad and go to a university there (Possibly in Britain, America, if possible Australia).
Then make my own family and so on...

There you go

Born in '95, youngest at home, four brothers and one sister. I'm from holland. Studying in high school, second year. When I finished the high school I want to go to a ICT school, pass my exam and go to Sydney, Australia.

Rene "Saiber" Hamacher
born 3.3'94 in Viersen,Northrhein-Westfalia,Germany

Hobbies: design,thaiboxing,having fun and hanging around with funny peeps

I grew up in different cities and different locations but mostly lansided.
I'm the youngest of 3 brothers and aint got no sister.
with 6 i joined a primary school and 2005 then changed to a highschool....
followed by another highschools 'cause of problems with other students....
had problems on that school again went for half a year on a therapy 'cause those
problems went to far and came back kindo of "reborn" and with more expirience
then joined another highschool again which im finishing right now
so I can join a college where(when i get accepted| will know that by next week so wish me luck) I will be educated
as a graphically technical assistant
then I want to make career as web,video and advertisement designer^^

well this was my life in short format
there is much more which you could know about me but i think this is most important^^

Ok here's my shitty biography :

I was born in Ljubljana in Slovenia (11.2.1993). After few years we moved to Rakek(SLOVENIA STILL) and stayed there for 2 years. My goal was to create company or take over my father company and that goal is still true :P. We had much money but than my father died in a car crash when I was 13 years old. Than only my mom was paying for everything. Her job is just some kinda scientist... So we easily came through that "part" of living. I'm currently in second grade of four. After few years that dead was dead I started smoke... When I will finish this fucked up school I don't know what i'm going to do, probobly i will try to run my own biz or create one XD.... SEE YA XD

Never actually done a biography of myself... but here goes...

My name is: Pedro Gabriel Alves Guedes (aka Pedro Guedes)
I was born in: 25 February 1994 (25/02/94)

My Hobies are, playing GTA San Andreas, map for my server and hang out with my friends.

Im Portuguese, i was born on Santarem wich is 7 km from Almeirim (the city i live in), i don't have any bro's or sisters, i joined primary school when i was 6.
Now im currently on highschool, im currently doing a 3 year course on Interior/Exterior design technician wich im enjoying alot.
I wish to be a car designer but for what i have seen, that dream is far from becoming true because i suck big time on maths and i have somekind of attention disorder.
Anyway, another thing i would like to do in life would be a video game designer (work with rockstar and build maps for GTA :3) wich is also a hard, if not, impossible goal to reach. But now all i want is to finish this course.

Sorry for any grammar mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Anyway, another thing i would like to do in life would be a video game designer (work with rockstar and build maps for GTA :3) wich is also a hard, if not, impossible goal to reach. But now all i want is to finish this course.
not impossible but hard
got a buddy who works for ubisoft and designed/developed the grunts with others

well but i think the car designer thing is easier :P
and not sooo hard^^

and damn ur sum days older than me :P ^^

Nice topic.

My name is Adam Hlavatэ.
I was born in ©aµa, Slovakia: 28. 05. '95.
Previsiously I lived in a block of flats, but when I was 8, we moved to a house. I visit gymnasium and learn 3 languages(Slovak, English, German).
I have 2 younger sisters.
When I was a child, I wanted to be firefighter. Now I am going towards medicine.
I hadn't a girlfriend yet, but I hope that I will soon find her.

So, that's something about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┤ŞąiBЄЯҒПŋ├
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
not impossible but hard
got a buddy who works for ubisoft and designed/developed the grunts with others

well but i think the car designer thing is easier :P
and not sooo hard^^

and damn ur sum days older than me :P ^^
Car designing is hard to me, im worried because im 16 and i can only draw cars in side view, i can't make a proper 3D car with paper and pencil. ( i confess i don't practice my drawing except on Math classes )

heres mine

my name is Avi Michaely,i'm 16.5 and i born in 13/5/93 in israel,i have two older sisters,one is 25 and one is 30.
when i was 3,me and my family moved to California,Orange County in the USA,and lived there for about 7 and a half years
and then came back to israel( ) because of financial problems(wtf?)
today i live in the city Ashdod in israel.
my hobbies are: playing sa/sa-mp/mta,playing guitar(electric of course),and hanging out with friends.
i have a black Jackson Warrior js-30wr guitar and i love it,my dream is to set up a metal band with my friends(wich is already in progress lol)

Oh and i forgot to mention,im a big failure in school.