{SOLVED}missing brace errors

I've looked everywhere, I don't know how to fix it lol.

Please help me.

Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
	if(dialogid == CIVILIAN_DIALOG && response == 1)
  {
		TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
    if(listitem == 0)
    {
			SendClientMessage(playerid,0x1E90FFAA, "RAPIST: You can rape other players and infect them with STDs that could kill them");

GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,5,1);
      GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,22,100);
      GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,14,1);
      gTeam[playerid] = TEAM_RAPIST;
      CanChooseSkill[playerid] =0;
    }
    if(listitem == 1)
    {
    	SendClientMessage(playerid,0x1E90FFAA, "Type /commands for your commands");
	    	SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "GUN DEALER: If anyone needs weapons then you sell them some lead. Your prices are set by the game");
     	SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "You can also deliver guns to ammunations, just get in the PATRIOT car at ammunation stores in LS");
      GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,29,500);
      GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,30,50);
      gTeam[playerid] = TEAM_GUNDEALER;
    }
    if(listitem == 2)
    {
		  SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "DRUG DEALER: You will supply people with drugs for a price. Dont let people rip you off..");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "Keep a watch on the chat for players wanting drugs. Visit the drug house to replenish your stock");
  		  GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,25,50);
      GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,28,100);
      gTeam[playerid] = TEAM_DRGDEL;
      PlayerDrugs[playerid] = 500;
      SetPlayerToTeamColour(playerid);
    }
    if(listitem == 3)
    {
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "HITMAN: If anyone needs another player dead then they will contact you. Make sure you agree a price and get paid");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "Type /hits to see if there are any hit contracts available");
      GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,27,250);
      GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,23,100);
      GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,31,250);
      gTeam[playerid] = TEAM_HITMAN;
    }
    if(listitem == 4)
    {
			SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "PRIVATE MEDIC: If anyone needs medical attention for cuts and bruses or STDs then you can cure then and heal them");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "You can also infect them with STDs that could kill them DO NOT HIT/INFECT THEM JUST TO HEAL/CURE THEM");
      GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,22,250);
      gTeam[playerid] = TEAM_PVTMED;
    }
    if(listitem == 5)
    {
			SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "BOUNTY HUNTER: You have to help the cops take Escaped prisoners back into custody");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "Simply target RED players and type /ar (id) next to them to see if you have found an escaped convict");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "Type /bounty for details of Escaped Prisoners");
      gTeam[playerid] = TEAM_BOUNTY;
    }
    if(listitem == 6)
    {
			// Nothing more to copy-paste.
    }
    if(listitem == 7)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 8)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 9)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 10)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 11)
    {
    }

if(dialogid == STORE_DIALOG)
{
if(response)
{
if(listitem==0)
{
if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) <= 1499) {
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xA9A9A9AA, "|_24/7 Purchase Failed_|");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You cannot afford to buy a Chainsaw ($1500)");
return 1;
}
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-1500);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xA9A9A9AA, "|_24/7 Purchase_|");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00C7FFAA, "You have bought a Chainsaw. You were charged $1500");
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,9,1);
return 1;
}
if(listitem==1)
{
if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) <= 4) {
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You cannot afford to buy flowers ($5)");
return 1;
}
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-5);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00C7FFAA, "You have bought flowers. You were charged $5");
return 1;
}
if(listitem==2)
{
if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) <= 99) {
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You cannot afford to buy a Baseball Bat ($100)");
return 1;
}
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-100);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00C7FFAA, "You have bought a Baseball Bat. You were charged $100");
return 1;
}
if(listitem==3)
{
if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) <= 19) {
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You cannot afford to buy Beer ($20)");
return 1;
}
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-20);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00C7FFAA, "You have bought Beer. You were charged $20");
new Float:beerhealth;
GetPlayerHealth(playerid,beerhealth);
if(beerhealth <=95) {
SetPlayerHealth(playerid,beerhealth+5);
return 1;
}
if(listitem==4)
{
if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) <= 999) {
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You cannot afford to buy a Wallet ($1000)");
return 1;
}
}
if(HasWallet[playerid] >= 1) {
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You already have a Wallet");
return 1;
}
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-1000);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00C7FFAA, "You have bought a Wallet. You were charged $1000");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00C7FFAA, "You can be robbed upto 3 times and not loose any cash");
HasWallet[playerid] =3;
return 1;
}
if(listitem==5)
{
if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) <= 499) {
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You cannot afford to buy a Parachute ($500)");
return 1;
}
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-500);
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00C7FFAA, "You have bought a Parachute. You were charged $500");
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,46,1);
return 1;
}
}
}
return 1;
}

so whats the error ?

Here your missing brackets:

pawn Код:
  {
    if(listitem == 0)
    {
            SendClientMessage(playerid,0x1E90FFAA, "RAPIST: You can rape other players and infect them with STDs that could kill them");

}
    if(listitem == 1)
    {
            SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "GUN DEALER: If anyone needs weapons then you sell them some lead. Your prices are set by the game");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "You can also deliver guns to ammunations, just get in the PATRIOT car at ammunation stores in LS");
    }
    if(listitem == 2)
    {
          SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "DRUG DEALER: You will supply people with drugs for a price. Dont let people rip you off..");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "Keep a watch on the chat for players wanting drugs. Visit the drug house to replenish your stock");
    }
    if(listitem == 3)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "HITMAN: If anyone needs another player dead then they will contact you. Make sure you agree a price and get paid");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "Type /hits to see if there are any hit contracts available");
    }
    if(listitem == 4)
    {
            SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "PRIVATE MEDIC: If anyone needs medical attention for cuts and bruses or STDs then you can cure then and heal them");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "You can also infect them with STDs that could kill them DO NOT HIT/INFECT THEM JUST TO HEAL/CURE THEM");
    }
    if(listitem == 5)
    {
            SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "BOUNTY HUNTER: You have to help the cops take Escaped prisoners back into custody");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "Simply target RED players and type /ar (id) next to them to see if you have found an escaped convict");
      SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FFFFAA, "Type /bounty for details of Escaped Prisoners");
    }
    if(listitem == 6)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 7)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 8)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 9)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 10)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 11)
    {
    }
Correct would be

pawn Код:
  {
    if(listitem == 0)
    {

}
    if(listitem == 1)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 2)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 3)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 4)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 5)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 6)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 7)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 8)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 9)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 10)
    {
    }
    if(listitem == 11)
    {
    }
}

That didn't fix my problem, still

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(3364) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_login"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(3365) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_register"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(5635) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(6192) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(6196) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(7336) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(7695) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(8419) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(9122) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(9126) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(10094) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(10627) : error 017: undefined symbol "sscanf"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(10666) : error 017: undefined symbol "sscanf"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11072) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11078) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11086) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11092) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11100) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11106) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11114) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11123) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11131) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11137) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11144) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11152) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11158) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Anyone? please I would like to get this fixed

myssugestion is to remove the entire thing and re do it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIncredible
myssugestion is to remove the entire thing and re do it .
You were right, I redid it. And found my problem. Such a stupid mistake lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckfules99
That didn't fix my problem, still

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(3364) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_login"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(3365) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_register"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(5635) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(6192) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(6196) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(7336) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(7695) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(8419) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(9122) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(9126) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(10094) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayersInTeam"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(10627) : error 017: undefined symbol "sscanf"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(10666) : error 017: undefined symbol "sscanf"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11072) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11078) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11086) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11092) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11100) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11106) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11114) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11123) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11131) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11137) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11144) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11152) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Anuj\samp03asvr_R4_win32\gamemodes\Script.pwn(11158) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
I wasent showing you how to fix it all, I was just pointing out something