Trickery pawno

Whats up
I have a problem. Namely, I have such a code.
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, cmd_dd, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "* Oto objaśnienie do imprezy nazwanej DD (Detruction Derby) (/dd)","DestructionDerby jest to kolejna impreza ktуra na Serwerze cieszy się bardzo dużym\npowodzeniem. Uczestnicy ustawiają się na gуrze areny, gdy nastąpi start zjeżdzają na dуł\ni starają się rozbić innych by ich zniszczyć, wygrywa ten kto przeżyje, wygrany może być tylko JEDEN\nSurowo zabronione na /dd jest: jazda po arenie przed startem (jeśli impreze organizuje Administrator),\nbranie drugiego pojazdu(grozi to banem jeśli organizuje impreze Administrator)\nNajczestszą wygraną DestructionDerby jest 300.000$\nAby wyjść z areny należy wpisać: /telexit   Życzymy dobrej zabawy!", "Dalej", "Wyjdz");
But it is too long and the error pops up. This can somehow fool? I do not want to create another dialogue.

Can you post the error/warnings you get? Otherwise we can't really help you?

5 errors
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11924) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11925) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11925) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestructionDerby"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11925) : error 017: undefined symbol "jest"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11925) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Your line is too long, this was answered many times. Try to search.

I know that it is too long. But you can somehow get around it? To all the text in a dialogue

first of all try adding this under you includes:

Код:
new DestructionDerby[MAX_PLAYERS];
new jest[MAX_PLAYERS];
If you fix all errors the last error will disapear auto..

After adding this I errors:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11926) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11927) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11927) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11927) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11927) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11927) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Pulpit\9.0 LV.DM\Nowy folder\90pss2.pwn(11927) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

I know that it is too long. But you can somehow get around it? To all the text in a dialogue

Doesn't seems to help

Your string is to long you need to split it in two, a few examples at this topic:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=93922.0
With two strings it can still be one dialog

I use something like this?

new totalstring[60];
new str[30] = "Part1-Of-The-Very-Long-String";
new str1[30] = "Part2-Of-The-Very-Long-String";

format(totalstring, sizeof(totalstring), "%s%s, str, str1);

printf(totalstring);