Script doesnґt work on Public Server

Hey guys my Script doesnґt work on my public Server can somebody help me. It shows gamemode: Unknown. Need help
On my home server it works. the script is the LSLRP. Please help me

Sorry for bad english...

Theres something up with the config file for your public server. do you have query set to 1?

Gamemode: Unknown means you are missing a function, most likely missing a plugin.
Look into server_log.txt and you should see this:
Quote:

Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

If you see that, please verify all non-native functions in your gamemode and whether the plugins for those functions are loaded.

And you mean this work?
Quote:

Gamemode: Unknown means you are missing a function, most likely missing a plugin.
Look into server_log.txt and you should see this:
Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

If you see that, please verify all non-native functions in your gamemode and whether the plugins for those functions are loaded.

It shows that error. but i donґt know where this line is in my script...

Does your script require plugins? Maybe your hoster is using linux and the plugin requires a .so file and your on windows which uses a .dll file.

You just need to edit the gamemode line in server.cfg.

Move you compiled script (.amx) into the gamemode folder then go to your server.cfg and add the name of your script behind the word "gamemode".

If you already did this and it still doesn't work then try redownloading the server package from sa-mp.com

I do this all but it doesnґt work -.-

I donґt know what it is....
an yes it needs plugins but i got a windows server.