Creating a server, need scripters. [RPG]

Hello there, I'm starting a RPG server called Cherry RPG. I'm a new scripter and other new scripters can help me and maybe together we can actually make something.
Experienced scripters can help to.

PM me if you are interested.
Thanks.

I'm sure people will ask money to script for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonLeeuwen
Why would they do that? I mean we are just scripters trying to create a server together. They aren't scripting for "me" we are scripting to make a server for our-selves and they can add ideas to.

Lol, im scripting a big RPG game alone. If i can it u can it too
EDIT: I asked too sometimes help in Scripting Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_Kings
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonLeeuwen
Why would they do that? I mean we are just scripters trying to create a server together. They aren't scripting for "me" we are scripting to make a server for our-selves and they can add ideas to.
Lies, I am a scripter because I enjoy it and because I want to work my way up to more useful languages.
Yet I don't play sa-mp ever so if I was to make a public server I would doubt I would play on it more then 4 hours a week give or take an hour.

~GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS GREGG STEVENS

Hi im Also Searching For Scripter Please Gimme you MSN ID That Make Easier to Contact with you