echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 1
rcon_password MYPASSWORD
maxplayers 114
port 7777
hostname $[ALP]::LS SF LV GangWars::$
announce 1
gamemode0 SATWv1
filterscripts fly gl_actions speedboost ladmin4v2 comandos ITPV3 jumps Bomber yrace animaciones tuningcarv1.1 tuning hockey
query 1
weburl alp-samp.tk
maxnpc 10
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000

Mod note: Please use a sensible topic title next time. Also, ALL CAPS IS REALLY BAD BECAUSE IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING AND I DON'T WANT TO GO DEAF FROM ALL YOUR SHOUTING. Thanks.

Most likely it's because it just wasn't loaded fast enough. There are thousands of servers on the internet list. It'll show up eventually for you. Just takes a good while to load sometimes.

you can narrow your filter to so it only searchs certain game modes or maps and also do u have an annouce application? if so click on that and that should make it apper

Also check and see if it is crashing if it is then you might have a bad game mode or bad password.That is always the case with certain game modes they are not coded right.Also chech the connection checker 4.0 that will help to see if your server is even up.

It is normal to not find your own server in the internet list. Try using this checker to find any problems.