Cant login after setting Admin

I know this is a problem that keeps showing up from time to time. I have been searching in ****** for hours without any help and on this forum.

To the problem. After i have set the adminlevel to example 6 or 1337 and closes the Notepad. I open the game and cannot log in. It says wrong password. Even if i go back to my user notepad and reads the password, is the right password. So its not that.

I have tried doing it while the server is up , down and all kind of other things.

Please help!

Which Admin script do you use>?

open the script look for something like /makeadmin or /setlevel then where it says PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 10 or what ever level it is add IsPlayerAdmin(playerid), go ingame login to RCON then use /makeadmin [ur id] [level].... saves editing the file...

Im using Carlito Script wich already has Admin script in it. I dont really understand what you are saying Unknown One

Alot of people are having this problem with GF and simuliar scripts. Can someone help ?

Please help guys. Im ready to pay to get this problem fixed.

Use this:

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/makeadmin", true) == 0)
    {
      if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
      {
            tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
            if(!strlen(tmp))
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /makeadmin [playerid/PartOfName] [level(1-1337)]");
                return 1;
            }
            new para1;
            new level;
            para1 = ReturnUser(tmp);
            tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
            level = strval(tmp);
            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1337 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
            {
              if(IsPlayerConnected(para1))
              {
                if(para1 != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
                {
                        GetPlayerName(para1, giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
                        GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
                        PlayerInfo[para1][pAdmin] = level;
                        printf("AdmCmd: %s has promoted %s to a level %d admin.", sendername, giveplayer, level);
                        format(string, sizeof(string), "  You have been promoted to a level %d admin by %s", level, sendername);
                        SendClientMessage(para1, COLOR_WHITE, string);
                        format(string, sizeof(string), "  You have promoted %s to a level %d admin.", giveplayer,level);
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
                    }
                }
            }
            else
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "  You are not authorized to use that command!");
            }
        }
        return 1;
    }

Where should you put that in? In the script, Yes but where ?