Oh my god, my .PAWN file ereased when the error occured :O

So, hello everybody, i've been scripting one GameMode, for long... And accidentaly error occured which closed Pawno-X and my .PAWN file just ereased, and its empty ! Yes - empty. (0KB) So i need to convert it somehow... BTW, if you think that i want to steal something, you can check it in the console by running server with that script. It would say that its made by bla bla bla... So any ideas ?

...You mean the AMX file? Your PWN file should be fine.

yeah pwn file should be there :P
Also, u should make a backup if ur pwn file if u are working on that one, in case u mess it up good

Nope, the .PAWN file is empty... 0 kB, empty... all empty !!! all my hard work ! all my time spent on that script... i am so pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Use System Restore to go back and get your script. The issue is most likely your editor Pawno-X. Use the original Pawno editor.
How to ? You see, this PC is not acctually mine... My PC is broken, so im using mothers office PC. I dont want to make any mess , becouse i have made before. Is there any converter ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal
How to ? You see, this PC is not acctually mine... My PC is broken, so im using mothers office PC. I dont want to make any mess , becouse i have made before. Is there any converter ?
You won't mess anything. You can always restore your system to the old settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal
You won't mess anything. You can always restore your system to the old settings.
How ?

Use the System Restore program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Use the System Restore program.
Theres thing, that decreases disk space usage, Min .... Max with 1% to 12% ... And i dont understand...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...emrestore.mspx