Several GTA:SA or SA-MP bugs and errors.

Hey guys, i just built my new machine and i was itching for the SA-MP experience of a lifetime. But.. after all was said and done, i had a a couple issues. I was hoping you could read the below text and give me some feedback as to how to fix em =) (keep in mind, i have Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit)

1. I bought a Killer Xeno Pro PCI-e network card, but whenever i plug my ethernet cable into it, i do get a connection, but cannot connect to any sa-mp server. I configured the Xeno's firewall, Windows firewall, and still nothing. But, when i unplug it, and connect to sa-mp servers via onboard ethernet port, it works just fine. So, its just an issue with the Killer Xeno.

2. In game when i aim my weapon (RMB) and attempt to walk in any direction (arrow keys) my character doesnt move. He moves normally, but when i'm aiming, he will not move. This obviously makes it impossible to fight people. On my old computer i used the same relative keyboard controls, and it worked just fine.

I've always wanted a Killer NIC card :P I personally don't have one, but it has to be related to the firewall it has. Try disabling it fully and see if it works.

When you aim, GTA is a bit picky on moving. Try clicking the left or right button, then holding the forward button.

Yea i aim, and then i push the forward and backward buttons, and my guy moves. And once he's got the momentum, i can pilot him side to side. But when he's stationary, he cannot move side to side. Think its a keyboard problem?

Turning the frame rate limiter on should fix the walking and aiming problem, you also swim faster if you have it turned on.

THATS what it was?? Awesome. I did have it turned on, and my swimming was painfully slow.. Thank you so much man.

EDIT: I meant i had it turned OFF**

Turn it on and do /fpslimit 48