kingj and serverffs

would a server on serverffs get more players than a server on kingj

Absolutelynot

The main differences between different hosts are their support, uptime, performance, control panel and technical know how.
Any host will attract just as many players even though the performance of your server matter (more lag = players quitting, more downtime = players not joining).

Woet, is kingj a good host? good speed? no lags? etc

I don't think you can get an unbiased opinion from me, please check out Host Reviews and other places where people rate their hosts.

no server on that list has kingj reviewed

would kingj lag with 100 players? ive noticed with my server on kingj people dont tend to join as often as they did when i was on serverffs. the server doesnt lag atall for me tho with 30+ players online.

It should not, no. Not unless KingJ massively oversells, which is unlikely. However KingJ uses Windows for hosting, which may not be as stable as Linux, which is what serverFFS uses.

I've used both ServerFFS and KingJ. When ServerFFS went down daily due to DDOS attacks, I switched to KingJ.

They're both excellent hosts, but (sorry Woet) I found KingJ to be better. I found that KingJ had a lower cost (at the time) and better support. However, I didn't notice a difference between hosting quality (lag, ping, etc.)

Just my two cents.

In my opinion, You need to know what you perfer. Not just say whether the Host is good because of the price. But you need to also find out the performance and their support.

KingJ is a far better and cheaper host than serverFFS imo. serverFFS overprices on everything, and claim they don't, you could get a dedi for the same price as a 300 slot server.

Most people are with serverFFS, because it's all over SA:MP, it's almost like they're "forced" to go with them.