[Include] [INC] GTA-IV Phone Include [3 Textdraws]

ok thank you very much Wazza ! i will use it to my server

Its very good!

Very very good. A month ago I maked a phone script with A LOT of textdraw, graphically better than this but not useful like this asd.

Good script.
Here's a screeny of the phone.

Thanks for the comments guys, any suggestions are welcomed

I hope you will release another one in future in which you can call a player too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_Taylor
I hope you will release another one in future in which you can call a player too
This is an include, meaning you can script it to call another player yourself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Not cool releasing a script when you've just saw somebody make a preview about one similar.
Why is that?

If people give their ideas away they can't get mad if someone steals it. Even if Wazza didn't steal it which im sure he didn't, he made it first so he gets the credits.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazza!
Quote:
Not cool releasing a script when you've just saw somebody make a preview about one similar.
Why is that?
Because people try to be unique. Why would you ruin that? Just saying.
Well sorry, i'v tried to create something that a lot of people seemed to like, this is my way of testing myself. If anyone doesn't want it here then i'll delete it if its that much trouble, i'm tired of being nobody, so I tried to release something that would at least make me feel a little better about myself, turns out it's probably only going to end up worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
If people give their ideas away they can't get mad if someone steals it. Even if Wazza didn't steal it which im sure he didn't, he made it first so he gets the credits.
I didn't make it first, this is completely different code, the idea wasn't really stolen it was more "borrowed" to see if I could do it, and now i'm releasing it.

Go to this http://solidfiles.com/d/Fb6q/ just click download and it appears some text and only add to the end of the url instead .Inc .Txt

Sory for my bad english

http://www.2shared.com/file/Jla4kXDs/Phone.html? New Download

New screens please

Yes Yes

Very good

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPpawno\include\gtaivphone.inc(56) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPpawno\include\gtaivphone.inc(68) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPpawno\include\gtaivphone.inc(143) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPpawno\include\gtaivphone.inc(148) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPpawno\include\gtaivphone.inc(162) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPpawno\include\gtaivphone.inc(163) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPpawno\include\gtaivphone.inc(190) : error 004: function "OnPlayerSelectedPhoneMenuRow" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPpawno\include\gtaivphone.inc(198) : error 004: function "OnPlayerSelectedPhoneKey" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPpawno\include\gtaivphone.inc(438) : error 004: function "OnPhoneHidden" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(1577) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Textdraw1"
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(1578) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Textdraw2"
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(1579) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Textdraw3"
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(1580) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Textdraw5"
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(1581) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Textdraw6"
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(1582) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Textdraw7"
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(5390) : error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "Textdraw1"
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(5390) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(5390) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(5390) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\TestING SA-MPgamemodes\testmod(5390) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

13 Errors.
If some one know how to fix it. . .

Thank you David Skrbic

=)

Thank you very much

Upload to pastebin publics
OnPlayerSelectedPhoneMenuRow
OnPlayerSelectedPhoneKey
OnPhoneHidden

plis upload

Wow fucking awesome! SA-MP is turning to my fav game!

-cut-

Stfu, my bad! xd

Please someone REUPLOAD PLS