Easiest way of finding missing bracket..

k i got 26 error.. idk what the fuck i did.. lol.. i looked everywhere for it missing.. cant find..

does anybody know a easy way to find the missing "}" ?

Lol..
From what i know there is no "easier" way to find a missing bracket..tho what i do is go back to all the code i recently added/modified or whatnot and I skim through it making sure there isn't one missing..

>_<

I usually compile as I add sets of code to see if i missed a bracket somewhere....One time the same thing happened to me and i was sooo pissed So from then on I started doing that lol.

BTW. Nice name haha

Your most likley missing a } at the end of the code... So I suggest you look threw everything carefully.

For every quatation you open, you must close it at the end

Eg :

Quote:

if(strcmp(cmd, "/setskin", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
{
// Whatever goes here.
}
} // <---- Make sure if you have 2 brackets at the beginning of the code, you have 2 to finish it off.

Edit : Sorry for the crappy indentation... also Killdahobo99 stop post hunting, and Killza/sonic. If you dont have ANYTHING to help him, dont post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruzer18
Your most likley missing a } at the end of the script..

For every quatation you open, you must close it at the end

Eg :

Quote:

if(strcmp(cmd, "/setskin", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
{
// Whatever goes here.
}
}
Edit : Sorry for the crappy indentation... also Killdahobo99 stop post hunting, and Killza/sonic. If you dont have ANYTHING to help him, dont post it.

Umm..first of all i think he knows that already..lol
And did you even take the time to read his post?
I tried to help with a method i use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Spot ©
k i got 26 error.. idk what the fuck i did.. lol.. i looked everywhere for it missing.. cant find..

does anybody know a easy way to find the missing "}" ?
The 26 errors isn't always a bracket issue, Pawno just won't show you more than 26 errors, you might just be missing a function.

Well, I already edited the post before you replied of what I said, so check it again smarty. BTW. Your "go back to find the code" is not really helpfull, and I gave him an example incase he didnt know how.

Well i actually replied after i read your edit..its just that the quote wasn't accurate..
And what you posted was practically what i said..Just in different wording and with a example.

well i didnt delete any functions.. it worked properly.. then k0..