i need help playing samp :(

can some one please help me i had samp for a while and all of a sudden this problem has come up n i have run out of ideas how to fix it il try my best to explain what happens

well i did the basic stuff uninstalled the game n reinstalled it n made sure i had the right crack for samp and then reinstalled samp all gd so far no problems went on the normale game played around for a gd hour no lag or problems left the game n all as well ... come to samp i load it up click on server (lvp) connect to it loads up fine connects fine log in fine n everything seems fine for around 5 10 min then i basicly get disconected am still in game but the chat stops n i carnt type anything e.g commands and my money doesnt move either so i gatherd i got dis conected no biggy but then wehn i pause n go to leave the game i click it n it stays on black screen

so i have to actualy turn the pc off n back on befor i can try again n it does this everytime i not been able to have a game on any server properly i checked my expestions n samp is one of them i tryed restarting my internet n i no its nothing to do with if my pc can handle it because i got way powerfull anuff stuff for the job n i jst run out of ideas i jst hope someone heard of this befor and knows how to solve this please help

i belive its something to do with my internet but i carnt seem to figure out what it is its like my pc blocks it after a while thankx

Does this happen on all the servers you play on?

yes it does i tryed loads i heard its somthing to do with the GTA_EXE file i downgraded it i tryed all sorts of no - cd cracks and the original GTA_EXE still no look am realy running out of ideas it worked befor i had my pc formatted i reinstalled direct x

can any one help me please would it help if i completly reformat my pc so its basicly brand new ?

Vista,7 gets the black screen sometimes when you press esc.(If your unlucky)

Before the chat stops do you get this?
'Server closed the connection'
If you get that, it means you have been banned/kicked.

no i dont get server closed connection cos i no what that means it realy does jst stop everyone stops talking everyone stands there doing nothing i try typing somthing n it types but dont send my mony stops goin up b ut i cn still run around n stuff i have xp when it happend am goin to format everything to vista do u think that will solve the problem i kinda given up on xp now lol i have to original disk gta game and everything i dont crack it unless needed its all ligit stuff thats why am so confused do u think completly formatting everything to vista will solve it ?