rank problems

Hello guys, i was scripting but i get a problem,i was scripting ranks for my CIA team so i want to make when player enter in ''i'' pickup icone and is rank ' it will show him dialog with not alot weapons , just with a nite stick and 9mm,and if is player rank lvl 1 it will show him dialog with nite stick,9mm and Desert eagle,if is player rank 3 it will shom him dialog with nite stick,9mm,desert eagle and shotgun , but in game wont work ... it compile with no errors,but in game when i am rank 0 it show the dialog with nite stick and 9mm but when i set my rank to 1 it wont show the new dialog that i made here is the full script,but WARNING:i dont make all dialogs i just make on dialogs resposne i think from dialog 1-3 or 4 is completed i must make 6 more dialogs i think i am not sure here is the full code , copy and paste to ur new script , check , try ... just help me with this,i think i give enough informations if u need anything else tell me

http://pastebin.com/m469d825c

i hope u can help me with this cuz its very important

and mary X-MAS to all

can anyone help me ? god ... when i psot i give allmost allways the full code and still no help ...

Replace the >= with ==
pawn Код:
if (udb_UserInt(PlayerName(playerid), "coprank") == 0)
if (udb_UserInt(PlayerName(playerid), "coprank") == 1)
if (udb_UserInt(PlayerName(playerid), "coprank") == 2)
and only the last one >= 10, so if he is 11 or 12 it will load him the rank10 guns.
pawn Код:
if (udb_UserInt(PlayerName(playerid), "coprank") >= 10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajko1
can anyone help me ? god ... when i psot i give allmost allways the full code and still no help ...
That's why nobody helped. Almost nobody wants to read the full code.

THANK U SO MUCH <3333333333