SA:MP R4-R7 Did not solve the death bug.

Hi after playing with fire, It turns out that your health is still left at 0 blinking and simple /kill commands do not work. The only way to die is by nature. This issue was suppose to be fixed in R4 but apparently its still here.

Here is the command used to make the fire (if that matters):

pawn Code:
dcmd_burn(playerid,params[]) {
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 2) {
      if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "USAGE: /burn [playerid]");
        new player1 = strval(params), string[128], Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
        if(PlayerInfo[player1][Level] == ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel] && PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] != ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You cannot use this command on this admin");
    if(IsPlayerConnected(player1) && player1 != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) {
            CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid,"BURN");
            format(string, sizeof(string), "You have burnt \"%s\" ", pName(player1)); SendClientMessage(playerid,blue,string);
            if(player1 != playerid) { format(string,sizeof(string),"Administrator \"%s\" has burnt you", pName(playerid)); SendClientMessage(player1,blue,string); }
            GetPlayerPos(player1, x, y, z);
            return CreateExplosion(x, y , z + 3, 1, 10);
      } else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: Player is not connected");
    } else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
}
The only unusual thing I saw when I could not die (except by nature) was that there was 2 people deathmatching with me, and when I got the bug they just laid on the flood and never respawned (possibly a desync). Try that command out yourself and you will most likely witness the death bug. The death bug started occurring about 10 minutes after a server restart.

- Thank you for your time.

It might be a client bug, not sure.

(R4 is the server)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
It might be a client bug, not sure.

(R4 is the server)
i already talked with Kye about this.

He said it is the same bug.

But i think it is realy clientsided.

Sound player die -> onplayerdeath is called + healthbar empty -> you can still run around (-> if you move away from the point you died the other players are unsync for you)

Edit: I reproduced this bug with an exploding boat

http://files.uploadffs.com/a/3/06a93...floatsaway.png
(the player in the water is alive and the other player in the background flys away)
http://files.uploadffs.com/a/f/86d9f..._healthbar.png

I've noticed this too sometimes, I killed a player, but he could still go around shooting people(people who were in the same area as the person when he died). It lasted for 30 seconds before he "died" again. He ran around(he also drove with a bike) for 30 seconds with flashing health.

I confirm, that this bug still exists.

I can also confirm this...
It also seems to make guns sounds stop, and have the tank blast desyched for just the player who is shooting it.

I can also confirm it, it has happened to me plenty of times.

OK, now it almoust happend to me all the time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by marharth
It also seems to make guns sounds stop
I remember I had that in RC versions, but it only happened once or twice, and I'm sure it was a spas that was the main thing that I wouldn't hear.

This was really a useless update for all of us in this topic then...

--Few Hours Ago--

It's happening to me now.. Then I had to restart the Server...