{HELP MAKING} 0.3 roleplay server

i need someone to make me a server just for me n me only im finna host a server called real life roleplay i want my server something like a server called szr roleplay its on samp 0.3 but i need a good script to fit and with reallife rp and a godd faction house buisness ob system bank in loan system good cars a car dealer ship real life prices i want my server high roleplay please script me a good rp server send me a message if u will make me a script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeboo
i need someone to make me a server just for me n me only im finna host a server called real life roleplay i want my server something like a server called szr roleplay its on samp 0.3 but i need a good script to fit and with reallife rp and a godd faction house buisness ob system bank in loan system good cars a car dealer ship real life prices i want my server high roleplay please script me a good rp server send me a message if u will make me a script.
And you need to stop asking in the wrong place because this is not a script request board and you need to learn how to use dots and commas and maybe learn how to script then you can script all you want by yourself so go to wiki and read tutos =D