[Compiling Problem?] Error every now and then? [UNSOLVED]

Umm, I am making a game mode, and every now and then, when I try and compile it, it says

Код:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(227) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(232) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(237) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(262) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnRconLoginAttempt")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(267) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerUpdate")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(272) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamIn")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(277) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamOut")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(282) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamIn")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(287) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamOut")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(292) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnDialogResponse")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\server\gamemodes\NathansStuntage.pwn(297) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayer")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
Then I will copy the code from each section, paste it into a new one, and It works fine. What is the problem?

The PAWN IDE you're using doesn't have available v0.3 include files.

What can I do to fix this? Do you know? Because it is very annoying having to go copy and paste it every 5 mins

Also, I do have the latest version of the server package.

Either your script is completely bugged, or you can't have the complete 0.3 server package.
Try to redownload and remember to replace all the inc files witht the new ones.

Download the 0.3 server files and extract them into 'ALL' of your server folders.
You probably have two or more server folders, when you open a .pwn file by double clicking it, it will find a pawno.exe program. This pawno.exe could be an old folder, with 0.2 files in it.