i need help!!

hi well im new to this stuff. i have a gta 0.3 server. i want to no how to make a command /fix so when i or a friend types that in our car repairs its self (physical damage, no more smoking). im not sure how to make a script so could someone mayby post a link to download one and tell me what folder to put it in?
thanks

Try to search next time, its on the wiki...

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/RepairVehicle

i did try searching and thats not what im asking i dont have a clue what to do with that code or where to put it. im sorry but i dont understand this

Open up pawno, load your script.

Then, Hit "CNRL+F" and Search for "OnPlayerCommand". Under OnPlayerCommand, put in the command I sent you threw the link, and hit F5 (Or Compile it manually.)

ok thanks i understand everything but load your script. what do i load, do i make a new script or open an existing script and which one do i open?. if i have to make a new script where do i save it?
thanks

Do you have a script to work with? If not, click the "New" Button on pawno, do what I said before, compile it.

Then go to your server.cfg file, ( SAMP Server files ) and where you see the gamemode line, put the name of the gamemode in of what you saved it as. Then save it, and open the server.