LAdmin and my own system

I use LAdmin but I wanna make a VIP thing that goes with my gamemode. If I make my own register system, I can't use LAdmin, because I can't delete the register system from there. But, I wanna be able to use some cmds from LAdmin like "/car hunter". What should I do?

Summary: I want to make my own register system that works with my gamemode, but LAdmin already has a register system. How can I edit LAdmin so that it uses my own register system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerbeast11
I use LAdmin but I wanna make a VIP thing that goes with my gamemode. If I make my own register system, I can't use LAdmin, because I can't delete the register system from there. But, I wanna be able to use some cmds from LAdmin like "/car hunter". What should I do?

Summary: I want to make my own register system that works with my gamemode, but LAdmin already has a register system. How can I edit LAdmin so that it uses my own register system?
Maybe remove the register system from LAdmin ? But all in all I suggest you to make your own Admin Script, it's really easy, come on...

You should take a look at these threads :

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=77756.0

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=126584.0

But if you really like some commands from LAdmin, just take a look how they're done, then re-make them in your script. Simple as that .

I like them, but Im not a pro scripter and there is no way I can script the /car cmd which I really like. Nice suggestion!

Edit: If I delete the register system, most of the cmds don't work cuz they relate to the pinfo enum.

BUMP!

What should I do?

If LAdmin already has a register system, then you don't need your own. Just create a file with the players name when he logins (in the LAdmin script) and then use that file in your own script

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
If LAdmin already has a register system, then you don't need your own. Just create a file with the players name when he logins (in the LAdmin script) and then use that file in your own script
So, will I be able to use:

pawn Код:
if(playerinfo[pvip])
{
Blah, Blah...
Will I be able to do something like that in MY OWN SCRIPT, not LAdmin.

i want to be able to use pvip or something in my script to check if the player is vip. How can I do?

BUMP, sorry, plz help me! I've been waiting for 4 hours!

bump, past 12 hours

i think you realized that bumping wont make people help you!