Carrier69 Entrance Gates

hello Everyone, My First Script Ever! i made this while Learning pawn. (thx Anwix for helping me out a bit)

Its a Small Gate at the entrance of Carrier69 in San Fierro. use the commands /open69 and /close69 to use it.
Report Any Bugs and things Please.

Very Nice.

Welcome Laserhel50.

search for solidfiles on ******, u may find it there

1), Congratulations on your first release & good job.

2), The fence is going through the building, this isnt really professional, keep practicing you will get better soon.

3), Their are many other objects you could of used instead such as an actual gate.

-©un3o

Yes, i will Release my second Gate FS Soon, but there is a small Problem on it xD

And that is?

its showing 2 gates xD and its turned around, but my friend will help me with that.

imma upload my second gate soon.
Please comment on this FS

I cant say that the choice of object is right here, its way to big for that small entrance. You should been using a normal gate instead of a big fence that goes through the building. There is also more you could have done, but its your first FS. Good luck in the future anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣ ©ⓤⓝⓔⓞ ♣
1), Congratulations on your first release & good job.

2), The fence is going through the building, this isnt really professional, keep practicing you will get better soon.

3), Their are many other objects you could of used instead such as an actual gate.

-©un3o
Already mentioned...