Admins what's going on here

i pay samp people 20.00 a month to host my server and every post i put up is deleted and i have no idea why i just posted in server advertisements and it was deleted can any admin tell me what i did or whats going on here

Most likely thing is that you don't pay sa-mp itself, rather a hosting company that has no connections to sa-mp. So your advert must have been in violation of the rules set.

WeeDarr

server ffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Most likely thing is that you don't pay sa-mp itself, rather a hosting company that has no connections to sa-mp. So your advert must have been in violation of the rules set.

WeeDarr

Re read the rules regarding the server advertisements and hopefully it shouldn't be deleted again?

WeeDarr

Well its been all my posts latley and i used the same advert as lond time ago and they didnt delet it then i dont understand whats going on i didnt do anything and have been deticated to samp for over two years now so im like what the hell
Quote:
Re read the rules regarding the server advertisements and hopefully it shouldn't be deleted again?

WeeDarr

Well its not my place to say anything more, best bets are to wait for a mod probably.

WeeDarr

your right
Quote:
Well its not my place to say anything more, best bets are to wait for a mod probably.

WeeDarr

Your advertisements must be breaking the rules, otherwise they wouldn't be deleted. Make sure to read the rules thoroughly and make sure your post follows the rules.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=67366.0

Well its been all my posts latley and i used the same advert as lond time ago and they didnt delet it then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Fallow / KevKo
Your advertisements must be breaking the rules, otherwise they wouldn't be deleted. Make sure to read the rules thoroughly and make sure your post follows the rules.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=67366.0

Just read the rules and understand it, Maybe they didn't notice it befor but noticed it now?.