Question about NPC's.

Hey guys. Look, i have a question. Say that i have Taxi. And it's for NPC's. NPC's bots siting in taxi and waiting real players. When player get in as a passenger, the menu shows with locations. Example i choose DMV, and NPC bot starts to move to the DMV. Is this possible? If yes, make some example. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_M
Hey guys. Look, i have a question. Say that i have Taxi. And it's for NPC's. NPC's bots siting in taxi and waiting real players. When player get in as a passenger, the menu shows with locations. Example i choose DMV, and NPC bot starts to move to the DMV. Is this possible? If yes, make some example. Thanks.
You Could Make a NPC Which Just Sits in the taxi, when a player gets into the taxi and selects a place, the current NPC(the one just sitting there) will be destroyed, and the player will be put into a new taxi with the NPC which drives to the location selected,to make the NPC wich is gonna take you to that pacific location you could freeze the npc, and use the OnPlayerEnterVehicle Function to unfreeze the NPC and replay the record file.
this idea has not been tested yet,
&&Saiber