HELP! SERVERS NOT SHOWING UP!

When I open SA-MP it has no servers on HOSTED nor on INTERNET.

It works on my other computer though.

Seems like no one wanted to help me, So caps should do them well.

I aint got a clue I to have the same problem but if i know the i.p. i can still connect and if i stay on a server long enough i can minimize the game and then click internet/hosted tab then i am able to see other servers.. :S

For 1# You Have To Pay To Go On Hosted Tab Listing And 2# Go To Your Server.cfg And Change Announce 0 To Announce 1 And Wait At Least 5 Minutes And It Will Show Up In The Internet Tab Listing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh9884
For 1# You Have To Pay To Go On Hosted Tab Listing And 2# Go To Your Server.cfg And Change Announce 0 To Announce 1 And Wait At Least 5 Minutes And It Will Show Up In The Internet Tab Listing.
uh no thats not what i was saying lol my client doesnt show servers unless i am already in a game

EDIT SS of what i ment

Before already playing a server

After playing a server

So I'm guessing I will need the IP?

thats how i solved my issue i dont know why my client is like that there is no virus or junk like that for some reason this started happening to me when i installed 0.3 r7

but having known my server i.p. helped me solve it so it hasnt been a big issue to me

similiar thing happens to me, i dunno whay but my Favorites list just dissapeared, and when i close/n'open samp client again the favorites list, gets deleted or somthing.. so i have to put it in again (luckily i have saved it..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual1ty
similiar thing happens to me, i dunno whay but my Favorites list just dissapeared, and when i close/n'open samp client again the favorites list, gets deleted or somthing.. so i have to put it in again (luckily i have saved it..)
same with me :S

Re-Install San Andreas Multiplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh9884
Re-Install San Andreas Multiplayer
been done several of times along with reinstalling San Andreas also 1 time format wich was a waste of time