[HELP]/v help please reply

Ok when i do /v park it disapears thecar which s good but i want to do /v get1 so the car can respawn but in order it to respawn i have to be in the car to do /v get1 but i do not want that all i want if i do /v get1 the car respawns which is a ownable car but i do not know how to do dat heres my command i want to take it out so i dont have to be in the inorder to do /v get1 i want remove that but i do not know how
Код:
 else if(strcmp(x_nr,"park",true) == 0)
	    {
	      new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z;
				new Float:a;
				new carid;
				new getcarid;
				if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey]) { carid = PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey]; }
				else if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey2]) { carid = PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey2]; }

Please help me and rply
				else if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey3]) { carid = PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey3]; }
				else { return 1; }
				getcarid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
				RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
				DestroyVehicle(carid);
				GetPlayerName(playerid, playername, sizeof(playername));
				GetVehiclePos(carid, x, y, z);
				//GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, a);
				GetVehicleZAngle(carid, a);
				if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid,carid) && CarInfo[carid][cOwned] == 1)
				{
			  		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] == 999 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey2] == 999 & PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey3])
					{
						SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You don't own a car.");
						return 1;
					}
					if(getcarid == carid)
					{

format(string, sizeof(string), "~n~ You have parked your vehicle in this location. ~n~");
						GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "You have parked your vehicle in this position. It will respawn here.", 10000, 3);
						OnPropUpdate();
						OnPlayerUpdate(playerid);
						TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
						return 1;
  					}
				}
	    }
	     else if(strcmp(x_nr,"get1",true) == 0)
	    {
				new carid;
				new getcarid;
				if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey]) { carid = PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey]; }
				else if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey2]) { carid = PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey2]; }
				else if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey3]) { carid = PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey3]; }
				else { return 1; }
				{
			  		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] == 999 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey2] == 999 & PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey3])
					{
						return 1;
						}
             	if(getcarid == carid)
					{

format(string, sizeof(string), "~n~ You have gotten ur car back from your house or parking place. ~n~");
						GameTextForPlayer(playerid, " You have gotten ur car back from your house or parking place.", 10000, 3);
						OnPropUpdate();
						AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[carid][cModel],CarInfo[carid][cLocationx],CarInfo[carid][cLocationy],CarInfo[carid][cLocationz]+1.0,CarInfo[carid][cAngle],CarInfo[carid][cColorOne],CarInfo[carid][cColorTwo],30000);
						return 1;
  					}
				}
	    }
Please help me thanks

ANYONE please

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY

Nice,2 Bumps in half an hour,Impressive.

You've opened about 5 topics in less than 2 days, Please Read This:

Quote:

kaisersouse: I WILL START >>BANNING<< PEOPLE FOREVER IF THEY DONT KEEP THEIR GODDAMN GODFATHER THREADS IN THE GODDAMN GODFATHER TOPIC.

God! Can't you guys help him instead, that's why he make so many topics. Atleast try it.

pawn Код:
else if(strcmp(x_nr,"park",true) == 0)
        {
                new carid;
                new getcarid;

Please help me and rply
                else { return 1; }
                RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
                DestroyVehicle(carid);
                {
                    {
                        return 1;
                    }
                    if(getcarid == carid)
                    {

format(string, sizeof(string), "~n~ You have parked your vehicle in this location. ~n~");
                        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "You have parked your vehicle in this position. It will respawn here.", 10000, 3);
                        OnPropUpdate();
                        return 1;
                    }
                }
        }
         else if(strcmp(x_nr,"get1",true) == 0)
        {
                new carid;
                new getcarid;
                else { return 1; }
                if(CarInfo[carid][cOwned] == 1) // I REMOVED SOMETHING HERE, CHECK WHAT I REMOVED AND LOOK YOURSELF.
                {
                    {
                        return 1;
                        }
                if(getcarid == carid)
                    {

format(string, sizeof(string), "~n~ You have gotten ur car back from your house or parking place. ~n~");
                        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, " You have gotten ur car back from your house or parking place.", 10000, 3);
                        OnPropUpdate();
                        AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[carid][cModel],CarInfo[carid][cLocationx],CarInfo[carid][cLocationy],CarInfo[carid][cLocationz]+1.0,CarInfo[carid][cAngle],CarInfo[carid][cColorOne],CarInfo[carid][cColorTwo],30000);
                        return 1;
                    }
                }
        }
The mistake you did was to type "IsPlayerInAnyVehicle" Because then he has to be in the vehicle to spawn it but it's not spawned. So try without the "IsPlayerInAnyVehicle"

it dontwork still i have to be in the car to do /v get1 and another car respawns want dat to happen

bump

Good that you bump..

please explain the matter easy and do not repeat every sentence 3 times and that the meaning changes everytime.

What I read was:

I have to be in the car to let the car respawn
I have to be in the car to let another car respawn
I do not have to be in the car to let a car respawn.

(In any order you want)

i want to /v get1 but haveing to be in a car and when i do /v get1 it doesnt work but when im inside the car it works please i dont want to be in the car for /v get1 to work i want to be outside of the car