SA-MP DEBUG

what are the new commands for Sa-mp Debug , because i use save [comment] but that doesn;t seem to be working for me , AND YES i did download the new PACKAGE for SA-MP 0.3x.i CAN;T save any locations or any peds or anything because of it.

Its too hard to search?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Debug_Guide

For some reason it doesn't tell you that it has saved the coordinates when you do /save in 0.3, but it still saves the positions to savedpositions.txt, inside of ou GTA:SA folder. Check that it is definitely not there.

is more simple to save the coordinates while in game....not in debug mode
connect to game and while you playing ...type/save
you will find your coordinates after you save,... in a document in San Andreas directory wich is called saved positions

i did that i am an average scripter and from it i know something is DEFINATLY WRONG because it;s not working .. PLEASE HELP ME

Just because it doesn't say anything it doesn't mean the command it's not working. It does work, just save it and check at your positions file.

If you're using Vista, go to your San Andreas folder and hit "Compatibility Files" or something like that right next to the "Burn"- button. It shows you the file

OMGG THANKSSSSSSS SOO MUCHHHHH

thx jakku your the best

my samp debug, are dont saving the files i dont no why o.o