[help]Making 2 checkpoints :S

Hello!

I ahve 2 teams, TEAM_ATTACKERS and TEAM_DEFENDERS - Im trying to make MM btw....

In MM there is a mission called night life where police have to defend a bank and robbers have to rob it... (Robbers = Attackers Police = Defender)

I want ot know how to make 2 checkpoints, and if a robber enters one checkpoint, they have to stand there for 7 seconds,and if a they do, it disables taht checkpoint and makes another one. When the robber gets to the second checkpoint, robbers win!!!!!

But I want to know how I can make this? :S

<DELETE>

<DELETE>(Laggy forums)

Get a checkpoint streamer

Ok! Ill search, but I have 1 specific question, that may sound immpossible but MM have it so...

The first should disable after a robber stands in it for 7 secs, and a second should enable. When the robber enters the second checkpoint, the robbers team win! Is this possible, and if so, how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias_
Get a checkpoint streamer
Not necessarily,There's a tutorial right Here About how to
Make multiple checkpoints without using an any streamer.It's a little complicated but you will get it.

Thnx that was help ful!

But:
Quote:

The first should disable after a robber stands in it for 7 secs, and a second should enable. When the robber enters the second checkpoint, the robbers team win! Is this possible, and if so, how?

?

Bump

You have to make that if player enters checkpoint 1 (OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint) you start a 7 second timer. After 7 seconds, the funtion will get called.
In the function you have to check if the player is still in the checkpoint, and if he is --> Set the checkpoint to another position.

At least, that's how i would do it
Hope I've helped you out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Leѕѕ
There are examples of this included with the server (area 51), you don't even need to go to the forums. As for the detection delay, this was in one of the first non server included modes:

http://y-less.pastebin.ca/170045

Edit: You want a good example of me breaking all the coding rules? That's it, though in my defence we didn't know any better back then.
Thnx! Its a great script, but I hardly understand any of it cuz Im a newbie, is it possible for you to explain it in newbie language?