Wolfenstien Enemy Territory

Well this is the everything and nothing board so.. I wanna see if anyone else plays this game and maybe has the same problem. I guess there's a slight chance. I'm here for your recommendations thank you.

Hello. I want to play wofenstien with my brother along with other people. We have no problems playing on one computer with others. But when our computers unite to play together in a server me or him get Connection Interrupted when either me or him play wolfenstien together. It usually says this when we are both in the same server. One time we were going to play and he clicked on the server list I had connections Interrupted on my screen. When either me or him get this on the other computers it says: Default Error:RESTRICTION:Service Communication Failure:PnkBstB.exe initialization failed. Even though the process are running and I used the punkbuster service tool to check. I even reinstalled the game and punkbuster and it is still doing this. Our internet is LAN/DSL/CABLE and no its not slow. This is the only game that has this problem. All other games have reasonable ping. I have also followed the FAQ on how to stop both of those problems and the issue is still not resolved. Both of our computers are plugged into a router that is directly plugged into the modem. My internet stats are this. Keep in mind I have no problems with any other games. There is NO firewall on either computers or my firewall.

as you can see my line quality is A which is the best it can be. on the speedtest site it says you should be able to run all internet applications very well.

- Thanks for the long read. I hope my problem will be resolved! would like to play more often.

Hey! What? These game is played by player? I thought nobody play it anymore. I was one of the best 100 players from this game. My clan was pFK maybe you'll know it if you play Et.Pro.
But I can't help you with this problem, because this game has got a lot of bugs!

- Creed

I think maybe 1000+ people still play this game. Maybe you should play it some time

I had the same exact problem on every punkbuster server (talking about Call of Duty and Battlefield).
This application does not update your punkbuster but it installs the punkbuster services (PnkBstA.exe and PnkBstB.exe).

ok well thanks for helping. The solution is here if anyone else (1/100 chance) posts on this forum for help with a non common error in a old game

http://forumplanet.gamespy.com/wolfe...659/r20155321/

This is bad game play sa-mp