This property doesn't exist :S

Please explain why I get this message?
It is intermittent.

Post code.

What code do you want to see? I did have this issue with 0.2x. I believe it is unrelated to to code.

I highly doubt its because the change of game version.

Now if you want to just post the portion of code because its just probably a faulty if statement.

None of the code has change. I did not see this until I moved the 0.3 included scriptfiles from the scriptfiles directory (properties folder and the vehicles folder).

Im telling you its your script, or script files.

Go to your script and Search

This Property Doesn't exist :S

You probably transfered files wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retart441
Im telling you its your script, or script files.

Go to your script and Search

This Property Doesn't exist :S

You probably transfered files wrong.
Thank you for your effort, I really do appreciate it. I know this is not coming from the script, unless something in my 0.2x script conflicts with 0.3 that I don't know about. I know this script inside and out. For farts and giggles I did the search as you suggested and that text is no where in my script. I do not use any scriptfiles as all of my data is stored in a SQL database. I am not some noob. I have been tinkering with this program for quite a while. When I see that orange text, that usually indicates to me the message is coming from the client, maybe I am wrong, I don't know, that's why I am looking for answers. Again, thanks for helping me with this problem.

That function is apart of the Grand Larceny property filterscript.

To fix your problem, you will need to go into your server.cfg and remove the following from your 'filterscripts' line:

'gl_property'

.. unless you do infact use this. But that is where that message is coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberSocks
That function is apart of the Grand Larceny property filterscript.

To fix your problem, you will need to go into your server.cfg and remove the following from your 'filterscripts' line:

'gl_property'

.. unless you do infact use this. But that is where that message is coming from.
You sir, are the man. Thank you, I knew it had to be something stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprofitt
When I see that orange text, that usually indicates to me the message is coming from the client, maybe I am wrong.
Client Messages aren't orange since 0.3