Need help converting .pwn to .amx

i made this map on mta race editor and now i converted it to minos streamer when i try to comply it keeps saying errors any help or any steps in making a .amx? the errors are this invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\sergio\Desktop\New Folder (2)\filterscripts\Pinball.pwn(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\sergio\Desktop\New Folder (2)\filterscripts\Pinball.pwn(2) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateStreamObject"

You have converted it from MTA objects to Streamer objects, convert it to normal objects (CreateObject).

i try it and nothing

Are all the "CreateStreamObjects" under OnGameModeInit (dumb question, but still lol) ?

EDIT: Another dumb question, but ... you have "minos" streamer setup/in place, right ? (if not, use createobject like don said...make sure that you paste them under OnGameModeInit though)

Ok someone please help me first i made a map drift.map then i converted it to midostream files
now i just have the lines thats all what else do i need?

open a gamemode and put all lines in OnGameModeInt

allways use www.convertffs.com

Code goes between brackets.

pawn Код:
public callback(params)
{
  //code goes here
}
so you need to find OnGameModeInit, and put the object lines inbetween the brackets:

pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
  // then other code can go above/below yours.

// all your objects go here

// then other code can go above/below yours.
}