NPC Shooting

I think Logicaly it is possible but can u make a npc shoot at every skin except for 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert4049
I think Logicaly it is possible but can u make a npc shoot at every skin except for 1
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K4L
Jake ]
the NPC system would have to be completely re-written to do so.
No it wouldn't, it takes someone with right knowledge in C++ and 86x Assembly. I've already experimented with creating dynamic NPC recordings. Instead of the NPC following the recording, I change the recording so the NPC goes from point A, where he's standing, to point B, where he's going to be standing, with a spectacular succeess. It's still in development but I hope to use this method to create shooting NPCs, I just need to find out how to get the NPCs aiming X rotation. Here's my first test http://www.xfire.com/video/15859d/ But I may not get to release it if it's a breach of the EULA.

my friend and me have NPCs on our server

* With login sytsem ( NPCs login in and typing their passwords... they have weapons that we editet in their user ini and their have an indivudual skin that we configured in the user ini ^^ )

after u created a user ini with weapons licenses etc etc ( liek a random player who have got weapon ) u can start a record ..

for example:

create a user.ini like MY_BOT1 fill in the desired weapon ID liek Deser eagle...

now save and llogin to server ( YOU ) record your NPC rec .. start the record.. walk arround and select the desert eagle.. then shoot arroun... after all stop the record... make your npc login and look.. he shoots tthere where u shooted XD