Is there a tutorial for the MYSQL plugin?

Hey,

I was wondering if there was a tutorial about the MYSQL plugin.

I would like to learn it

Thanks

Dirk

two other questions:

What's SQLite?

What's better MySQL or SQLite?

Thanks alot

I'm not an experienced MySQL scripter but heres I TUT I'm learning from: Edit: nvm, can't post samp market here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesb93
I'm not an experienced MySQL scripter but heres I TUT I'm learning from: Edit: nvm, can't post samp market here
hey, please pm the link

Sorry for the Bumb, but I could use it too.. Don't know much about mysql, but I need to learn something more about it.

Bump.

Anyone up in making a decent MySQL beginner tutorial?
Including features like:
- Connecting to a local host
- Creating Databases
- Creating Tables
- Fetching info from the database
- Writing info to a database
- Updating a database.

Would be awesome. I'm starting to learn stuff, but there's alot of questions arising, and alot of trial and error..

Theres no need to for a large TUT to help. Look at the plugin page, read what the creators description says. Get a MySQL gamemode that uses that plugin, research how the creator of the gamemode used it.

It ain't that hard.

been there done that, that got me where I am now. Trying to do my own stuff and failing at it..

Still didn't found it, I need a little help with queries, can an experienced guy help us out?

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkblok
Still didn't found it, I need a little help with queries, can an experienced guy help us out?

thanks
You can pm me if you want, I learned it the hard way. And I would gladly help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday
Bump.

Anyone up in making a decent MySQL beginner tutorial?
Including features like:
- Connecting to a local host
- Creating Databases
- Creating Tables
- Fetching info from the database
- Writing info to a database
- Updating a database.

Would be awesome. I'm starting to learn stuff, but there's alot of questions arising, and alot of trial and error..
Just use navicat or phpmyadmin makes life easier.

I was pretty much self taught with the included examples from G-sTyLeZzZ's plugin and ****** searching what the functions do from php.net and the MySQL API manuals. Took me about a month to get comfortable with MySQL.

It took me a day, and some additional information from a friend who's a PHP and C++ Scripter..

A good tip I can give is: study as much scripts where MySQL is included.. I learned alot from them, and if you still don't get how things work (like I did with the mysql_fetch_row_format and delimiters using strtok... Some very friendly guy on this forum explained it to me, which was very helpful and made me understand alot more in just a few seconds.
But I do admit this: it takes some time and work, to get to know things..