Insane-RP V.1.0 [TEAM SEARCHED]

Insane-RP v1.0 is being made! As probaly all know Insane-Rp will be an "insane Roleplay server" witch will be very serius but more fun, more factions, more slots and more jobs so every player got something to do! I am looking for some scripters and server admins! So if you wanna script you will get Co-Ownership full admin level and community admin I cover the outgoing cost for server host + webhost!

So my msn is: blu0emonk3y@hotmail.com
So any scripters out there and are intresting in this!? ADD ME NOW FAST!

I can script for you for money :P

I always lol at guys like you.

You are talking about seriousness and then you advertise hosting company in advertisement section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu0eMonk3y
Insane-RP v1.0 is being made! As probaly all know Insane-Rp will be an "insane Roleplay server" witch will be very serius but more fun, more factions, more slots and more jobs so every player got something to do! I am looking for some scripters and server admins! So if you wanna script you will get Co-Ownership full admin level and community admin I cover the outgoing cost for server host + webhost!

So my msn is: blu0emonk3y@hotmail.com
So any scripters out there and are intresting in this!? ADD ME NOW FAST!
omg, I hate it when people look for scripters and expect NOT to pay the scripter.

Wheres does it say " FUCK OFF I AM NOT PAYING" ? lmao learn to ask before you speak with your ass fool

If someone is capable to create complete gamemode I'm completly sure that person would have already made a server if wanted, not join some "team" which looks really unorganized and noobish in 99% cases.

Quote:
Wheres does it say " FUCK OFF I AM NOT PAYING" ? lmao learn to ask before you speak with your ass fool
This post just confirms my message above.

And that says "mr,i am 9years and cant spell"

Quote:
And that says "mr,i am 9years and cant spell"
Exactly. And with your low maturity level showing here around you also give bad look for your(?) hosting company.

Quote:
Mr.MonkeyBalls you should of included it.