Police Commands

Hello, Im the ★TheJoker. I am currently creating a Roleplay Script, but there are a few critical things I need.
I currently need a few police commands, Im sorry I carnt give you much in return apart from Administration on my server | forum.
I have tried to search for them, but i get this...

An Error Has Occurred!

You are not allowed to search for posts in this forum.

i wiull help you with One command

First of all find SSCANF it's very easy and useful for /... [id] cmds
i'll help you with a /cuff cmd
first of all look at this page and add the whole code on the end of your script
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Sscanf
put this under onplayercommandtext

Код:
{
dcmd(cuff, 4, cmdtext);
}
that wil make a cmd of the created cmd

now we make the cmd

don't put this under onplayercommandtext but just anywhere in your script

Код:
  dcmd_cuff(playerid, params[])
	{
	if(gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_COPS){
	new
		id;
	if (sscanf(params, "u", id)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: \"/cuff <playerid>\"");// if the player wont type a id after it
	else if (id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Player not found");// if the id doesn't exist
	else if(GetDistanceBetweenPlayers(playerid,id) > 3) SendClientMessage(playerid,donkerrood,"Player is too far away");// the player needs to be close to him
	else if(gTeam[id] == TEAM_COPS) { SendClientMessage(playerid,donkerrood,"You can't cuff a cop"); }// cops cant cuff cops
	else if(gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_COPS) { SendClientMessage(playerid,donkerrood,"You aren't a cop!"); }// if player isnt a cop
	else if(TogglePlayerControllable(id,0)) SendClientMessage(playerid,donkerrood,"Player is already cuffed");// player is already cuffed
	else
	{
  	SendClientMessage(id,donkerrood,"You have been cuffed by a cop!");
		TogglePlayerControllable(id, 0);
		SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF00AA, "You have cuffed the Player"); }// player cuffed now
	}
	return 1;
	}
ok thats it 2 little tips
i use new gTeam[MAX_PLAYERS];
and getdistancebvetween players maybe you wanna use IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint but that is easier how to use that 2 search on wiki or chnage it with your own tramsystem

EDIT: this is the code for getdistancebetweenplayers

Код:
//-----------DISTANCE THING---------------//
stock Float:GetDistanceBetweenPlayers(p1,p2)
{
new Float:x1,Float:y1,Float:z1,Float:x2,Float:y2,Float:z2;
if (!IsPlayerConnected(p1) || !IsPlayerConnected(p2)) return -1.00;
GetPlayerPos(p1,x1,y1,z1);
GetPlayerPos(p2,x2,y2,z2);
return floatsqroot(floatpower(floatabs(floatsub(x2,x1)),2)+floatpower(floatabs(floatsub(y2,y1)),2)+floatpower(floatabs(floatsub(z2,z1)),2));
}
for gTeam alternative use your own teamsystem