still problems :S

hey guys

errors:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(332) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(332) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "cmd")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(338) : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
332:
cmd = strtok(cmdtext, idx);

338:
giveplayerid = ReturnUser(tmp);

Can someone tell me what is it?

you need to have the function strtok in your script. i guess you can find it somewhere around here. and where do you have "ReturnUser" defined?

How do ?I have to add it to the script, its already there

and no i dont got it define

if you downloaded the script: did you add all the includes to it you need?? else{ Try to find a Public and a Forward, post em here, i'll see what i can do.

grr
this is not download of script

its my own gm

and i dunno what to do :S

*Can anyone make /pm cmd for 0.3 than i wont get these errors

got it right out of the Base FS:

Код:
if(strcmp("/pm", cmd, true) == 0)
	{
		tmp = strtok(cmdtext,idx);

if(!strlen(tmp) || strlen(tmp) > 5) {
			SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"Usage: /pm (id) (message)");
			return 1;
		}

new id = strval(tmp);
    gMessage = strrest(cmdtext,idx);

if(!strlen(gMessage)) {
			SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"Usage: /pm (id) (message)");
			return 1;
		}

if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) {
			SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"/pm : Bad player ID");
			return 1;
		}

if(playerid != id) {
			GetPlayerName(id,iName,sizeof(iName));
			GetPlayerName(playerid,pName,sizeof(pName));
			format(Message,sizeof(Message),">> %s(%d): %s",iName,id,gMessage);
			SendClientMessage(playerid,PM_OUTGOING_COLOR,Message);
			format(Message,sizeof(Message),"** %s(%d): %s",pName,playerid,gMessage);
			SendClientMessage(id,PM_INCOMING_COLOR,Message);
			PlayerPlaySound(id,1085,0.0,0.0,0.0);

printf("PM: %s",Message);

}
		else {
			SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"You cannot PM yourself");
		}
		return 1;
	}

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(321) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(323) : error 017: undefined symbol "tmp"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(323) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(325) : error 017: undefined symbol "tmp"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(330) : error 017: undefined symbol "tmp"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(331) : error 017: undefined symbol "gMessage"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(331) : error 017: undefined symbol "strrest"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(333) : error 017: undefined symbol "gMessage"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(344) : error 017: undefined symbol "iName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(344) : error 017: undefined symbol "iName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(344) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\щемзп дтбегд\CES\gamemodes\CES.pwn(344) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

12 Errors.

FFS!!!

Why?

Can someone tell me how to define all of this?

SOLVED!!!!!

Thanks the the king of pawno Peter Cornilie!!

try to add this under includes

#define strtok
#define ReturnUser

im not scripter