Bug or innovation? in 0.3

Problem in PEN1, maybe in another mods too. When you spawn in Interior POS " 2223.8,-1147.1,1025.7 " INT "15"

and exit of them by Yellow marker, cars are spawned not seated

But when you spawn not in interior all is good.

In 0.2X no problems with this, but in 0.3.... how can I fix this?! Sorry for bad englesh, hope you understand me and help.

I have the same problem...

I didn't know it was new to 0.3... It happened to me to play on other servers and have some cars in the middle of the road spawned.

If I spawn in an exterior, everything is right, when when spawned in interior, the car positions are messed up... When I've found that not all the car spawns are messed up... some of them (away from the first ones the client loads), you can see them place correctly.

I can confirm this if it is really a bug... I was trying to work around it, like spawning the player outside and then bring it inside the interior, setting the same virtualworld for all the cars as the players, i didn't know what else to try...

That's due to the positions of the vehicles, trying increasing the Z coordinate my a miniscule amount (like 0.5) and that should fix your problem.

And I have the same problem...

I think its 100% sa-mp 0.3a Bug!

No solutions to this problem?

I think because now the OnplayerStateChange Callback in PLAYER_STATE_SPAWNED case is before of OnPlayerSpawnCallback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
That's due to the positions of the vehicles, trying increasing the Z coordinate my a miniscule amount (like 0.5) and that should fix your problem.
didn't work.

So far as I know, it is related to collision map. The client spawns vehicles before collison map is loaded so it means that spawned vehicles fall under the ground and then the game put them on to the road.

It is because vehicle streaming only uses x, y. So this happens when the interior is above the vehicles. Imo it should use x, y, and z coordinates to steam the vehicles.