[BUG FIXED]Odd error

Ok, very odd 0.3 error...

Everything was working perfect... UNTIL I restarted the server while players were on. Since then the players that were on cannot use ANY commands in game. They can UNTIL they spawn. Everything at the class screen works but once they spawn it doesn't. Nothing was changed, so it has to be something that was changed by SAMP. Cause this problem didn't happen in 0.2x

EDIT: When they spawn it shows 0 Ping as if they're not even in the server..... They cannot talk or be spoken to.

EDIT2: I just deleted my user file, re-registered, and still nothing. Also when I'm in class selection I see ping and users, but when I login I see no other users and the ping goes to 0.

EDIT3: This has been confirmed by 7 people.

EDIT4: Even tried a new .set file.....

Check your OnPlayerUpdate callback and make sure that "return 1;" is there, it HAS to be there for players to be updated on the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Check your OnPlayerUpdate callback and make sure that "return 1;" is there, it HAS to be there for players to be updated on the server.
HA! that may be the issue I have nothing called "OnPlayerUpdate" ! Joe could you direct(link) me or tell me what I need to add! Also is something new for 0.3? cause I didn't need this in 0.2 lol

Quote:
Are you sure? OnPlayerUpdate exists since 0.2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Larson
Cause this problem didn't happen in 0.2x
EDIT: if you don't have that callback, it shouldn't be the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by !MaVe
Quote:

Quote:
I'm sure, but I'm willing to add it and try if someone can direct me to the info I need to add or simply post it here.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I'm sure, but I'm willing to add it and try if someone can direct me to the info I need to add or simply post it here.
As !MaVe said it shouldn't be a problem if you don't have it but just in case its...
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
  return 1;
}
[Edit] Try to load the gamemode without any filterscripts load and see what happens. you might have a conflict.

It might be just a temporary error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_punk
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
As !MaVe said it shouldn't be a problem if you don't have it but just in case its...
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
{
  return 1;
}
[Edit] Try to load the gamemode without any filterscripts load and see what happens. you might have a conflict.
Thank you, I will try this as soon as I get home! ((in class ;P ))

Also mav I have no idea, wouldn't make any sense though... I will try connecting when I get home, if it doesn't work I'll try what is posted above you. If not GOD HELP ME imma scream....

Now when I'm thinking, Chris, this is the exact same problem I was talking about that I had!
I could login and all that, but not execute commands, first, there was a huge delay, later, Nothing happend
no matter how long time I was waiting.

I just restarted the server using serverFFS CP and now everything's fine!
So It was a temporary error, I hope It's this easy with your server too, as It's rather popular.

OK! Mav and I have been trying for about hour and a half... Still no luck for those (including me) who were on during GMX

Things I've tried....

1. Adding onplayerudpate

2. WIPING SERVER completely

3. restarting a bunch of times

4. shutting it off and back on

5. 0.2 works fine

6.O. OThers have reinstalled GTA:SA and SAMP

Maybe I didn't make myself clear as I had someone tell me via MSN ... OTHERS can get on and play, just not the few that were on when it restarted.

few other things I can't remember...... This is killin my population lol