NPC Problems

Hey

I just changed my 0.2 script to 0.3.

I tried adding NPC's to a blank script and it all worked fine with the NPCs driving cars but when I added them to my script the following happened:

They got kicked at Login.

After that I fixed it so they dont need to login and they spawn.

When they spawned the vehicles would be there but I would see the characters flickering and I would hear the engine start then stop.

I removed /engine command and this did nothing.

Would anyone be able to tell me any possible things that may be blocking the NPC from actually driving the car as the script is trying to put it in the car but it gets kicked out!

If it worked before in a blank script and not in a new one you must have changed something to make it not work. I would use a FS for npc's so they dont get mixed in all my script and you can tell what you've done wrong easier.

can't animate NPCs. I thought, they should be animated in the record, but it doesnt works. How should I do this>?

Easy make a new thread

Anyways it is a filterscript it aint in the gamemode, But I do have to make it so the NPC's dont have to login within the gamemode script!

>> http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=119947.0

you said they get tossed at login well you have to add in the IsPlayerNPC or soemthing at the on player request spawn, use the search dude this problem has been relativly solved