3d text need help

i need help with my 3d text for my house system
i got this
Create3DTextLabel("This House is owned by %s \nLevel: %d",0x008080FF,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez],40.0,0, HouseInfo[h][hOwner], HouseInfo[h][hLevel]);
but then it dont show the name and level ingame it only shows %s and %d
is the red colored part good placed or not ?

i mean
i want a 3d label for my house

Create3DTextLabel("This House is owned by %s \nLevel: %d",0x008080FF,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez],40.0,0);

this is the good part with out errors
but where do i need to place this part for the %s and %d
( , HouseInfo[h][hOwner], HouseInfo[h][hLevel] )

"Create3DTextLabel(...)" dont have its own format fuction, just use format(..) and then Create3DTextLabel(...)

Example:

Код:
new out[128];
format(out,128,"This House is owned by %s \nLevel: %d",HouseInfo[h][hOwner], HouseInfo[h][hLevel]);
Create3DTextLabel(out,0x008080FF,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez],40.0,0);

Quote:
Originally Posted by roschti
"Create3DTextLabel(...)" dont have its own format fuction, just use format(..) and then Create3DTextLabel(...)

Example:

Код:
new out[128];
format(out,128,"This House is owned by %s \nLevel: %d",HouseInfo[h][hOwner], HouseInfo[h][hLevel]);
Create3DTextLabel(out,0x008080FF,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez],40.0,0);
I also can't use!!

error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"

i don't have a forward this

Quote:
Originally Posted by lluis123
Quote:
Originally Posted by roschti

Example:

Код:
new out[128];
I also can't use!!

error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"

i don't have a forward this
Put the new includes of SA:MP 0.3 in your include folder of Pawno.

ty
but how do i make that if some sells or buy's a house the other 3d text label disapear

pawn Код:
new out[128];
format(out,128,"This House is for sale\n Discription: %s\n Cost: $%d \nLevel: %d",HouseInfo[h][hDescription], HouseInfo[h][hValue], HouseInfo[h][hLevel]);
pawn Код:
new out[128];

you would need to use Update3DTextLabel whenever the buy or sell functions are called.

thats the problem the wiki dont give info about that

Yes it does, click the clickable Update3DTextLabel in my last post. The info is in the form of explanations of each paramter

but then i dont know the full line
if you click
at this link
you have a example
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreatePlayer3DTextLabel

nobody's knows ?