Pickups not showing up

i've created a little secret place outside the map bounderies and for some reason everything there, the objects and vehicles, show up but not the pickups. the object, which is a ship, is located at 5989.0, 1479.0, 1.05. there's a speedboat next to it (a vehicle) and the pickups should appear on the top of the ship. why don't they? just because it's off the map?

and yes, i know how to create pickups. they all show up just fine execpt these ones on the ship.

Are you sure you have the Z coords right? Cause maybe you made it too high/low, and you can't see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikepie2221
Are you sure you have the Z coords right? Cause maybe you made it too high/low, and you can't see it.
yes, it's right. here's an example of one of the pickups:
AddStaticPickup(362, 2, 5929.2749, 1477.5878, 1.3390,0);

I also went to the top of the ship and used a comand that creates a Jet Pack pickup where you are and it didn't work. It works fine everywhere else.

maybe this is a bug? or some weird limitation?

Try this
pawn Код:
CreatePickup(362, 2, 5929.2749, 1477.5878, 1.3390);

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
Try this
pawn Код:
CreatePickup(362, 2, 5929.2749, 1477.5878, 1.3390);
Same effect. They don't show up.

It's the way how san andreas works, things outside the map boundaries will cause issues so you'll have to place it somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
It's the way how san andreas works, things outside the map boundaries will cause issues so you'll have to place it somewhere else.
that sucks...
I really don't want to change the place of the ship so I guess I have to create some sort of teleport thingy in the ship that puts the player somewhere where pickups appears.

thanks everyone for the help.