[FS+PHP] ServerOnlineList v1.1 bY MultiGamer

ServerOnlineList v1.1 bY MultiGamer
What's this?
Well, it's a simple script that helps you displaying your server's "online list" on any website.

How does it work?
Simply, the FS creates the "online list" every minute, and the PHP part downloads it via FTP and displays it.

Can I integrate it into a website or portal?
Yes, you can; it works hopefully on ANY portal system.

Does it have support for multiple languages?
Yes, it does; but currently only Hungarian and English are supported.

Can I help translating?
Of course, there are only two "sentences": IP-address and Online players, so send them me, and I'll integrate them into the next version.

Can I see it working?

Where can I download it?
- first release

v1.1 - added: tabled arranging, score and ping fields, a text when nobody's online, Serbian language

(dini needed for compiling!)

Good work MultiGamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ɹɐʇsǝɯɐƃ
Good work MultiGamer.
Thanks dude

nice multigamer

gw

Quote:
Originally Posted by `'DokerJr'`
nice multigamer

gw
thx. do you use it? if so, post your website address plz to let me see it

Hey, i get this

Код:
Warning: ftp_get() [function.ftp-get]: scriptfiles/online.txt: No such file or directory in /home/aspire5630/domains/gaming.serverffs.com/public_html/sa-mp-forum/serveronline.php on line 11
IP-cГ m: 64.120.14.202:3600
Online jГЎtГ©kosok:

Warning: file_get_contents(online.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aspire5630/domains/gaming.serverffs.com/public_html/sa-mp-forum/serveronline.php on line 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspire5630
Hey, i get this

Код:
Warning: ftp_get() [function.ftp-get]: scriptfiles/online.txt: No such file or directory in /home/aspire5630/domains/gaming.serverffs.com/public_html/sa-mp-forum/serveronline.php on line 11
IP-cГ m: 64.120.14.202:3600
Online jГЎtГ©kosok:

Warning: file_get_contents(online.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aspire5630/domains/gaming.serverffs.com/public_html/sa-mp-forum/serveronline.php on line 19
you need to run the FS at least once and wait a minute, and it will be ok, and don't forget to set language to english

Still get this...

Код:
IP-address: 64.120.14.202:3600
Online players:

http://gaming.serverffs.com/sa-mp-fo...rveronline.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspire5630
Still get this...

Код:
IP-address: 64.120.14.202:3600
Online players:

did you set the ftp user and pass, also the good FTP host? and! we need the server's ftp, not the site's!!!

Ahh silly mistake
had my website host details in

Its nice
but could you make it look a lil nicer?

++
EDIT:

How to i integrate it into my SMF forums